To watch this lecture, you first need to be signed in and have an account.
You can click on the "watch everything for 9,99/MO" button to make an account.
This is the process:
You write down your emaill address and make a password, then you fill out your creditcard information.
That's it, and you can enjoy your 7 day free trial!
Now you can watch this lecture and all the other lectures and online courses on Trust me-ED.
And no worries, you can cancel anytime... but of course it's best to stay, so you can keep learning every day!
Anatomy and Physiology of the Respiratory System Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Breathing
Anatomy and Physiology of the Respiratory System
- You will gain an understanding of the following:
- Basic anatomy of breathing
- Neuroanatomical pathways of breathing
- The diaphragm
- the neck and shoulder region
- Abdominals and pelvic floor