Terms of Services
L5 AS ("L5 AS", "TrustMe - Ed", “we”, “us” or “our”) agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber (the “Subscriber”, “you” or “your”), subject to the following Terms of Service. Use of TrustMe - Ed's service constitutes acceptance and agreement to Laravel Forge's Terms of Service.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
TrustMe - Ed reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service without notice.
1. Invoicing And Payment
You agree that TrustMe - Ed shall be permitted to charge your credit card on a monthly, annual, or other agreed upon basis in advance of providing services. Payment is due upon invoicing(at current period end). Service may be interrupted on accounts that reach 5 days past due. Accounts that are not collectable by TrustMe - Ed may be turned over to an outside collection agency for collection.
Subscriber is aware that TrustMe - Ed may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
TrustMe - Ed is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, over draft charges, or other fees resulting from charges billed by TrustMe - Ed. Currency exchange settlements will be based on agreements between you and the provider of your credit card. Pro-rated credits will not be issued for unused services when customer retains any active service.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily stream/download one copy of the materials
(information, media or software) on TrustMe - Ed's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TrustMe - Ed's web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TrustMe - Ed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TrustMe - Ed's web site are provided "as is". TrustMe - Ed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TrustMe - Ed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TrustMe - Ed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TrustMe - Ed's Internet site, even if TrustMe - Ed or a TrustMe - Ed authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TrustMe - Ed's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TrustMe - Ed does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TrustMe - Ed may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TrustMe - Ed does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TrustMe - Ed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TrustMe - Ed of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TrustMe - Ed's web site shall be governed by the laws of Norway (Drammen Tingrett), without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within the first seven days, contact email@example.com to request a full refund of your most recent subscription bill.
Contact UsL5 AS